- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining the extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing an application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Applicants with or without call center experience
- At least 18 years old
- At least HS Graduate or Senior High Graduate
- Amenable to work Hybrid – Onsite Work