- Help people plan, choose and arrange their holiday.
- Work to a budget set out by the customer planning the holiday.
- Offer advice and opinions on where to go and local tourist attractions, events, and customs.
- Providing advice about visas or passports
- Selling holidays and insurance
- Work with hotels and resorts to help people book their stay.
- Applicants with or without call center experience
- At least 18 years old
- At least HS Graduate or Senior High Graduate
- Amenable to work Hybrid – Onsite Work