- • Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps.
• Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
• Participates in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
• Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
• Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Applicants with or without call center experience
- At least 18 years old
- At least HS Graduate or Senior High Graduate
- Amenable to work Hybrid – Onsite Work