- Answers phone calls and provides important information/ assistance to clients.
- Checks mail, fax, and internet mail to provide customer assistance.
- Manages computer/on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer queries.
- Communicates with customers on the phone or using written correspondence to take care of concerns.
- Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer the caller.
- Follows escalation procedures as needed.
- Applicants with or without call center experience
- At least 18 years old
- At least HS Graduate or Senior High Graduate
- Amenable to work Hybrid – Onsite Work